Service Delivery Promises
We are committed to doing our very best for the children, young people and schools that we have the pleasure and privilege to work with. We strive to provide a consistently high service and want to ensure that all of our services users have a positive experience of working with us. Our service delivery promises explain what you can expect from the staff at North Star Inclusion Advisory Team.
- Our service will always hold children and young people at the heart of all that it does.
- We will be helpful, give you the information that you need and do all that we can to meet the needs of our service users.
- Our staff will listen, be friendly and work in partnership with you.
- We will offer support and challenge to help you to achieve the very best outcomes for the children and young people at your school.
- We will use plain English, avoid jargon and give you information in the format that suits your needs best.
- Our staff are committed to making sure that their skills, knowledge and understanding are up to date so that we can provide you with the most innovative, relevant and tailor made information and approaches.
- We will endeavour to constantly improve our service based upon the comments and feedback that we receive.